Setting up your IPTV m3u list on Smart TV (Samsung-LG-…) is very simple. Follow the steps in this tutorial by iptvavenue :
- Copy past the link that was sent to you in your browser bar and click enter :
- You’ll notice that the m3u file is downloaded.
- Go to https://siptv.app/mylist/
- Write in your mac address and check the captcha
- Click Delete
- Now write your mac address in the upper field
- Click browse and choose the m3u file you downloaded
- check the ‘Save Online’ and ‘Detect EPG’ and click Send
- Wait until you get the confirmation
Now you only need to restart the smart iptv app in your TV and you will find the channels.